Saturday, June 27, 2009

Crazy Quilt Class

I pieced this block for my Crazy Quilt class using a fairy fabric I found. I used the fairy fabric for the colors and fabric that I used in the block. I have my last embellishment class next Tuesday. I signed up to teach the same classes again in the fall. I need to embellish this block.

I pieced this block in class. I have not sewn the trims down yet. I usually just tack them because I will embellish them with embroidery. I think I will piece a third block in the class in the fall and then I will have a wall hanging with three blocks. Maybe I will start another project for the Fall class. I just don't know yet.

On another note, my new friend Dorene gave my friend Jeanne and me several boxes of vintage ties. I haven't gone through them yet but it was very nice of Dorene. Exciting!!




No comments: