Friday, May 22, 2009

Pictures

I was looking through some of my pictures and found some things I thought I would post.


This is a group round robin that the "Just a Little Crazy Stitcher's Club" from Kansas City did back in 2006. I made the first block and then everyone in the group made a block for me following the theme and colors of my block. I put this in the Nite Owls quilt show this year and we won the "Best Use of Embellishment" ribbon. www.niteowls.org


This was a box that I made for my Friend DeAnn from the "Crazy Stitcher's Club". We did a challenge where we made something for them from items that they had given to us to use for the project. I made the quilt and covered the top of a box with it.


This is one of two hanky quilts that I made for my Husband's Aunts with their Mother in the center. I don't know why it is turned sideways. It isn't in my picture and Blogger doesn't give the option to rotate that I could find.

5 comments:

desadie6 said...

Kerri
Love your blog. It also looks like a great sewing room. I know you will find and teach many CA people to crazy quilt.
Take care and hope you are getting more settled in.
DeAnn

gocrazywithme said...

I like your blog very much, and I'm going to add it to my favorites list, so I'll back!

Maureen said...

Kerri, I'm glad you're back blogging. I just started checking out blogs this spring and didn't know much about them. Had I realized people like you were showing so many lovely items, I certainly would have joined in sooner.

Rengin Yazitas said...

Hi Kerri,
Your blog is so nice. I'll follow your nice works.
Rengin, in Istanbul

Kerri Murphy said...

Thanks Everyone for your kind words. Thanks for looking.