Thursday, January 25, 2007

TAST Cretan Stitch


This is my Cretan Stitch for the TAST Challenge. This was done on a Round Robin block for my "Just A Little Crazy Stitcher's" group. This is Victoria's block. I feel like this needs something else but am not sure what to do. I think that this is not one of my favorite stitches and so I guess I need to challenge myself more to try and make it something I like. I think this may be because I am not sure what to do with it to make it more of a layered stitch, which I like to do.


The TAST Challenge is a weekly stitch challenge by Sharon B. at http://inaminuteago.com/blog/index.php/take-a-stitch-tuesday-challenge/

3 comments:

Tina said...

I think it is a pretty seam. I think you could dress it up with a couple of detached chains and maybe a seed bead on the tops of the stitch... but to me I think it is a very dainty, pretty seam like it is. IMHO, Tina

Susan said...

What a great seam. You'v embellished and stitched it in such a way that it hides the look I don't like. This is a good one!

annetteb said...

I found this stitch so hard to control and get the tension right. I think you've done a great job. Annetteb