Saturday, August 08, 2009

Nitetime Needlers Guild - Quilt block one done!

I think I have finished the embellishment of my first block for the Nitetime Needlers Quilt Guild opportunity quilt. Do you think it is done? Does it need more? I don't quite know how much to do because there will be many others doing blocks and I don't know how much they will do. Marci and Pam will probably want to keep the blocks somewhat even in embellishment. I can always add more but it would be hard to remove embellishment.

The colors don't show up as nice as they should in this picture. I haven't figured out how to fix that yet. I can't wait for it to be a finished quilt! I will be buying tickets to win it. Maybe this will be my year to win!


4 comments:

allie aller said...

Your stitches are always so fine and beautiful, Kerri! This quilt will be a beauty.... ;-)

Anonymous said...

Its a beautiful block!

Re ur comment about keeping the embells consistent thru out quilt .. don't u think the variety in density is what makes a quilt beautiful?

Colleen

FredaB said...

Kerri

It looks good. I like the bright blue in the braid and in the flowers with the yellow green stems against the pimk & green fabrics. It stands out very nicely.

Hugs

FredaB

Irishgirlsews said...

Kerri,
Your block is lovely, I especially like the blue forget-me-knots on the red/green fabric. Really looks great.
Wendy